1. The photo of the field is great!

1. Many thanks! It is my happy place.😊😊

2. A pretty fall sight. Go forth, milkweed seeds, and make new plants for those monarchs.

3. Milkweed in the meadow, and that’s where it belongs. I planted milkweed around the house and it took me the whole year to get rid of them.

1. Ha ha! I was actually thinking of planting some in my yard. Thanks for the heads up!😄😄

4. I’ve been playing with photographing milkweed the past couple weeks too! 😃 An interesting subject!

5. Great how those fibres appear to shimmer. A most enjoyable set of photos and those autumn colours are so gorgeous.

1. Many thanks. Milkweed is really fun to photograph.

6. Beautiful captures. Milkweed seeds are always so much fun to touch and spread as they are surprisingly quite soft.

1. I’m glad you like them.

7. Seeing the shimmering silk with the seeds gives me an immediate reminder of how soft they are to touch. A lovely sensation.

1. And, the more milkweed, the more Monarchs around here. Yay!