1. Amazing colors and great photos! 🙂

1. Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed them!

2. The same kinds of birds come to my feeders. Always enjoy seeing those lovelies.

1. Blue Jays get a bad rap, but I must say they really brighten up the gray days around here!

1. I like blue jays, even though they are a brash bird.

3. H.J. for avian101 December 6, 2021 at 9:37 PM

I think you’re put me out of business, Julie! 🙂 Great captures my dear!

1. Not a chance of putting you out of business, H.J., but thanks you for those kind words!
      😉

4. Lovely visitors, Julie. Of your regulars, we only get to see Blue Jays and House Sparrows at this time of year.

1. Those visitors certainly lift my spirits, Tanja. They are mostly year round, with the exception of the White-Throated Sparrow, which we only see in the cool months.

1. I would love to have cardinals in our yard year-round, Julie. I think they are expanding their range westward and have even taken up residence in parts of eastern Colorado, but they remain a rarity here. 🐦

5. Wonderful backyard feathered friends! You have an array of beautiful colors visiting!!

1. Love my backyard friends…looking forward to photographing them in the snow tomorrow!

6. I love all your beautiful backyard friends. The white-throated sparrow really caught my attention! We would be so much the poorer without our avian visitors.