1. H.J. for avian101 May 7, 2022 at 10:04 PM

I’ve been doing a lot of work in my patio and backyard myself. I understand, Julie. But I’ll miss your blogging. I’m sure that you’ll make your property look like Eden. Take care dear. 🙂

1. Thank you for the kind words! You always make my day cheerier. Good luck on your backyard work!
      Best,

2. Wow! I love the beautiful garden and the lovely bird too.
    Thank’s for share, Julie! Have a wonderful day!

1. Thanks, Elvira. Where would I be without my garden and my birds?

1. You are welcome, Julie. Exactly!
        It’s amazing and beautiful!
        Nice week!

3. Lovely little thing! 😉🐦

4. That is such a beautiful garden! And it’s a lot of work to keep it as it is.
    A female Northern Cardinal is wonderful. Right now I know how it looks 🙂

1. Thanks so much, Kaya. I hope to post at least a few “garden updates” in the next few weeks if possible.

5. Your garden looks gorgeous. I’m in the process of creating a garden by the front of our house, which has been quite the process so far, but looking forward to seeing everything bloom and grow.

1. Thank you. It is a wonderful process. By the end of the summer, it almost seems unbelievable that one can grow so much!

6. What a lovely garden. Enjoy your time planting.

7. Opps! That anonymous comment was from me. I must have hit enter too soon. Sorry. 😜

1. Ha! With me, it’s trying to write comments with the darn auto-correct that gets me every time!

1. Done that too. 😂

8. What a lovely garden and visitor. Enjoy your blogging break and wishing you happy and productive gardening!

1. Thank you! I’m just getting ready to plant this week, but I hope to blog at least weekly from now on.

1. I look forward to you posts.

9. Your garden looks so inviting, Julie. If I were a cardinal, I would come stay with you, too! 🙂

1. Thanks, Tanja. The cardinal has a nest in the rhododendron near our front door, so we get chided quite a bit!

1. Maybe you need to enter the house through another door?! 😊

2. I would, except that would be the deck door, where a robin has a nest underneath. So glad the wrens just build in the the birdhouses! 😉

3. Maybe you need to enter the house through one of the windows so you won’t disturb any of your avian tenants. 🙂