I live in Central Massachusetts in the United States--a wonderful area for nature photography. Using a standard point-and-shoot camera, I celebrate the nature found here in a variety of local landscapes throughout the changing seasons.

1. I used to have this type of birdfeeder, and squirrels would clean them out within a few hours. Now, with a squirrel proof birdfeeder, they don’t have a chance. 🙂

1. I bet you are saving a lot of money!

2. I used to have one of those “squirrel-proof” feeders with the outside that would slide down and cover the holes when a squirrel got on there. Before long, they figured out they could hold onto the bottom and push up with their back feet and get their food. I’ve never found a good deterrent, so I just love them!

Liked by 2 people

1. I call it my “squirrel theatre”. Imagine if we could talk to squirrels–the things they might say!

3. What a talented squirrel! Love the picture! The squirrels in my yard usually just slide off the bird feeder and then enjoy the seed that has fallen on the ground. Of course, they do this trick over and over and over again!

1. Squirrels are endlessly entertaining!

Liked by 2 people

4. Hunger is a great motivator. 😊

Liked by 2 people

5. I just feed the squirrels too. I gave up trying to keep them out of the bird feeders. Fortunately they are very entertaining! Love your photos.

6. I especially like to watch the little red squirrel scare the big gray squirrels off. The little reds are so gutsy! Thanks for visiting!