1. Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing! Julie great share, thanks.

1. I’m glad you enjoyed it, Elvira!

1. Thanks Julie, it is a pleassure.
        Wonderful!

2. “Storytelling” is a much better descriptor than “murder,” which only gives black birds a bad reputation.

1. Absolutely. I read an article recently about the joy of collective nouns, and how writers l like you!) sometimes like to invent their own nouns. Example: an aurora of polar bears ! 😉

1. That’s a lovely pairing: aurora with polar bears. I wish I had thought of that! 🙂

3. That’s a sizable flock! I love the flow of movement shown in your photos.

1. This farm hosts big flocks like this several times a year. Must be the acres of corn that attracts them!

4. H.J. for avian101 February 15, 2022 at 8:57 PM

That’s a lot of crows, we have them here too, through the year, Oh yes almost forgot…and make a lot of noise too! Thank you, Julie. Nice shots all. 🙂

1. They do make a lot of noise, H.J.! And they didn’t care how close I got to them–they just were “doing their thing” !

1. H.J. for avian101 February 16, 2022 at 7:38 PM

Now you’re getting to know crows! 🙂

5. This gets a Maine “Wowsah!” So impressive!

1. Thanks, Laurie. Hmm…a storytelling of crows…I think they might have been hanging out in one of the stories you wrote before coming to Massachusetts, no? 😉

6. Impressive. I imagine the landscape was alive with the sounds of their calls as they circled above you. Great to see, and great to hear.

1. Yes, It was very lively! Glad you enjoyed the post!
      -Julie

7. Beautiful backdrop of blue sky and clouds. 😊

8. My dream is to photograph one day the flocks of birds in the sky or on the trees like you did.
    I love these photographs and how you created them. They are artistic and captivating!

1. I’m glad you enjoyed this post. It was so lucky that I happened to be right there when the crows flew in!