1. That horse is a beauty! Love the look of gleaming intelligence.

1. And I love when they come right up to me for an easy photograph! 😉

1. Yes. One of the most handsome I’ve seen in a while. Thanks for visiting. 😉

2. Beautiful horse and WoW – gorgeous landscape!

1. I was really happy to get the mountain in there in back of the horse, and the gazebo, as well. 😉

3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing and beautiful! Looks like him had an appointment with you. I love the colors and the kiosk. Thank’s for share, Julie.
    Have a wonderful week!

1. Thanks Elvira. Wishing you a good week as well!

1. You are welcome, Julie. Wishing you the same, thanks.
        Take care 😊

4. H.J. for avian101 March 6, 2022 at 10:22 PM

Great pictures, Julie, The Lone Ranger would be happy. 🙂

1. Hi, ho, Silver! 😉

5. Beautifully handsome, Julie!

1. Thanks, Donna. 😉

6. I’m so glad to see that (s)he isn’t only handsome, but also well dressed for the season. Love that thick coat! 🙂

1. He was handsome, and he certainly lives in an “upscale neighborhood”, being next to a gazebo! 😉

7. Wonderful equine portraits!

1. Thanks. White horse, mountain, gazebo—-pretty quick and easy pics there!

8. A fetching collection of whites, and the horse is beautiful – I have not seen such a fluffy horse before, but in that climate I am sure they need to be.

1. Thanks. That horse was one of the prettiest I had seen in a while!