1. Great photos! I love squirrels and this one made me smile.

1. So glad you liked them!

2. Julie, these are fantastic photos! And I learned something new about squirrels today.

1. I’m glad you enjoyed them, Kaya! And a bit easier to photograph than swans! 😉

1. Julie, it’s not easy at all to photograph squirrels. They are constantly in motion. Every time I tried to photograph them, I failed. And you were able to capture the whole story of this beautiful squirrel.

3. So cute! I love watching them.

1. Ha! Endlessly entertaining!

4. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! 😊

5. Wow! Wow! Wow! And Wow photos! Julie, I love it! I don’t know what you do, but you get them to pose for you, thank’s for share.
    Have a wonderful time!

1. You are just too kind, Elvira. Thank you!

1. Thank’s Julie, it is a pleassure.

6. H.J. for avian101 March 7, 2022 at 9:36 PM

I get those every day stuffing themselves with my bird’s seeds! I wish they leave forever!. Nice pictures, Julie. 🙂

1. Ha! I totally get that! We can’t hang bird feeders up around the house anymore, because it attracts the chips, mice, etc. So the birds just eat from the bushes and flowers, and I go to the Audubon to see birds at feeders!
      Cheers,

7. Nice photos! Squirrels are so much fun to watch! 🙂

8. A most magnificent tail and a very attractive squirrel.

1. I love photographing squirrels. They are always entertaining, and when they are eating, they are not aware of how close you are! dd;-)

9. Wonderful, Julie. I’m always tempted to try to wrap one of those bushy tails around my arm and play with it, but the other end attached to that tail usually has objections. 😊

1. You never know, Tanja, it mighy like a little ride on your arm! 😉 They sure are playful!

1. …but they also have very sharp teeth!

10. Captivating! Lovely photos, Julia. ❤

1. Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed them.