1. The bright red is really cheery.

1. Sure is, and I am trying to find the cheery spots these days, just like everyone else.
      “Cheers”,

2. Bright red against the white snow and blue sky is just perfect. 😊

3. Wow! Wow! Wow! I love it! Looks amazing, beautiful, great! The details like the ceiling, inc contrast with the snow and the blue sky, inspiring a story. Thank’s for share Julie.
    Take care.

1. You are welcome! Happy Thursday!

1. Thank’s, Julie!
        Happy Thursday too!

4. H.J. for avian101 March 8, 2022 at 10:08 PM

I really love the old buildings, they are so picturesque! Good job, Julie. 🙂

5. Love that red! Never heard of an Ale Farm before.

1. I think maybe that was the family name, because I couldn’t find what kind of a farm they were in mt online search.

1. I wondered. But I also wondered if it was a farm that produced ale, which was a big drink back in the day.

6. Lovely captures. I’m such a sucker for an old red barn.

7. My favorite color! I love seeing old barns painted red, they stand out so pretty!

1. I always brake for old barns. LOL!

1. “I brake for barns” and “I brake for birds” would be great bumper stickers!

8. What a remarkable building and beautiful too. Those shingles are amazing.

1. It was really interesting. I’m not quite sure why the builders decided to mix shingles and clapboard.