1. Cute bird and chipmunk! We don’t have chipmunks here.

1. Thanks. Chipmunk are very entertaining!😊

2. Delightful photos of the birds and the chipmunk. Coming from South Africa I would never have realized that those are icicles on the grapevine! Astonishing!

1. Thanks! Gotta love New England…we complain about all the ice now, but by July we’ll be moaning about all he heat and humidity!

1. One extreme to the next. However, those icicles are extraordinarily decorative. I rather fancifully imagine them tinkling like wind chimes πŸ™‚

3. Excellent photos, nature at its best.

1. Thanks so much for visiting!

4. These photos are magnificent!

1. Thanks so much!😊

5. Great chipmunk shot! I tried to get one last summer, but the silly critter wouldn’t stay still long enough for a good photo. I finally got “a” photo, but it wasn’t as crisp as I would have liked. Your close-up is very well done.

1. Thanks! My camera is just a simple compact, but the 40x lens seems to make all the difference.πŸ•

6. Wonderful pictures – Love the detail!!

7. Great photo, how close did you get to the chipmunk to take that picture? They do not stick around when humans are involved.

1. Thanks. I was maybe 10 feet away. There are surely some bold chipmunk around here…Not much bothered by people.😸