1. Beautiful and amazing photos Julie! Thanks for share.
    Have a wonderful time!

1. Thank you! I don’t ride horses, but I love to be near them.

1. You are welcome Julie.
        I don’t ride too, but they are amazing.
        Have a wonderful time!

2. They all are true beauties! I love all of them.
    Julie, these are very touching and wonderful photos!

1. Thsnks, Kaya. Your kind words always make me smile!

3. Horses are such beautiful creatures!

4. H.J. for avian101 February 18, 2022 at 10:34 PM

I always dream of having a house like that! Including the horses! What a gorgeous place. Thanks, Julie. I enjoyed your post. 🙂

1. You are welcome, H.J. It was a very peaceful place, indeed. 😉

5. Pretty, pretty! Love horses.

6. I enjoyed this series of horse photos, Julie, beautiful creatures, beautiful setting. The details you captured on the horses were especially pleasing.

1. Thanks, Jet. I thought the tall trees all around gave the photos a different look. Of course, can you ever miss with horses?

7. I grew up with horses and love them. I noticed the horse in the first photo is separated from the other two and it appears that the fences between the two fields with horses are far apart and so prevent the single horse from touching the other two. If the horses are not separated because they fight, why not put them together. They can touch, scratch each other’s backs, and use their tails to flick insects off the other horses’ faces.

1. Hmmm…. that’s an interesting point. I am a photographer, and happened to be driving by the site, so I don’t really have an answer for you. Thanks for visiting and commenting, though!