1. Wow! Beautiful, amazing, peaceful, and ful of white and blue, so quite. I love it. Thanks for share Julie. Have a wonderful tiem!

1. Thanks for that thoughtful comment, Elvira. I didn’t really think about it, but it is ful of white and blue!

1. You are welcome. It is a pleassure follow your blog. Your photos are amazing! I am glad You like it! Thanks Julie.
        Have a wonderful time!

2. Almost like paintings! So beautiful.

1. It feels like you are walking in a painting there sometimes!
      -Julie

3. I especially like farms because so much of the sky is visible, looking across the fields.

1. I like it for the same reason. This area of Massachusetts has lots of woods, so it’s a treat to be in more open areas. Thanks for visiting!
      -Julie

4. Beautiful sky on a frosty winter day!

1. I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s a favorite walking place of mine.
      -Julie

5. Amazing shots, all seven of them, of this farm!

1. Thank you for those kind words! I love the sense of space here, especially since it is only a few miles from Worcester, MA, an up and coming New England city.
      -Julie

6. H.J. for avian101 February 19, 2022 at 10:46 PM

It looks so sunny and beautiful. Great skies! Thank you, Julie. 🙂

1. You are so very welcome, H.J.!

7. My heart soared when I saw those pictures. Utterly beautiful!

1. I’m so glad I could brighten someone’s day! 😉

8. These are such beautiful pictures of the wintry landscape.

1. Thank you. This part of Massachusetts is very woodsy, so I enjoy the more open spaces!