1. Porky’s sure are cute, but with a dog, I don’t like to see them coming!

1. Oooh…dogs and porkys together are bad news! ;-(

1. And incur expensive vet bills! 😀

2. How cute! I have never seen one in the wild, I think it is wild you did!! 🙂

1. I think it’s wild too, Donna. l-) Porcupines amble along in a funny way, and it’s difficult to see their faces sometimes. They also hang out in trees, and sometimes you walk very near them without even noticing at first. Glad you enjoyed the pics!

3. A very cute porcupine. Are those pictures recent? If so, no snow!

1. They were not recent, but the snow has come and gone since then. We’re looking at more snow Friday, though. 😉

4. Beautiful photos! I love the porcupine! Thanks for share Julie!
    Have a wonderful week!

1. Thanks so much. Happy almost March!

5. What an adorable looking porcupine!!

6. Cute porcupine! Thanks for the follow on Fake Flamenco! Tomorrow I’ll feature orchid photos.

1. So, I recently realized that I somehow I am unfollowing people without knowing it. (Or maybe it’s a WordPress thing?) Anyway, I happened to come across your post and was so glad!
      Cheers,

1. Thanks Julie. That seems to be a common theme. Several other people have said the same thing about unintentional unfollowing. It also happened to me once. Is it WP or something else? I wish I knew! Very glad to see you again. : )

7. Don’t you love porcupines, Julie. Any day I see one is a good day. 🙂

1. I do love porcupines, Tanja. I have never seen babies, but a nature friend tells me they are called “porcupettes”. How cute is that!

1. Now I absolutely want to see a porcupette, just so I can say that name! 🙂