1. Looks like a great nesting spot!

1. I was surprised to see the cardinal tucked up the eaves and among the vines. He is usually more skittish than that.

2. They seem to be having a great time! 🙂

1. They have A LOT of fun on that vine. Thanks for visiting!

3. I wonder if there are grapes there later in the year. I’m told pruning vines takes a lot of skill.

1. There are grapes there, strictly for the birds, who enjoy them terrifically in the fall. They are darkish colored. They might even be concord grapes. 😉

4. H.J. for avian101 March 14, 2022 at 9:47 PM

You are always surrounded by the nicest friends! Great captures, Julie. 🙂

1. Well, thank you H.J….what would we do without our bird friends?

5. Fun! What a wonderful place for birds. Loved seeing the different colors.

1. I am so reading for some new colors!

6. Wow! Wonderful idea! I love it! Thank’s for share Julie.
    Great week.

1. Thank you! Have a good day!

1. You are welcome, Julie. You too! Thank’s!

7. I wish I would find the place like this one. There are so many beautiful birds there.
    Great and wonderful!

1. Thanks, Kaya. I am lucky to have a place like the Audubon a near!

8. What wonderful visitors passing on their messages!

1. They are fun to watch, and like to imagine what their “message” is.

9. WonderfuI shots, I love grapevine curly-cues alongside birds!!

1. I’m glad you liked them, Donna. The grapes smell wonderful in the fall.

10. Thank you so much for the good information. The blog on the site is wonderful. I would like to visit again next time.
    Have a great day.