Friends of Mass Audubon Wachusett Meadow

Just a few of the “friends” I’ve had the pleasure to see these past months at the Audubon Sanctuary in Princeton, MA.

Barred Owl
Juvenile Raccoon
Great Blue Heron
Painted Turtles
Mallard Duck
Canada Goose
Black-capped Chickadee

1. Wonderful captures and variety!

1. Thanks. I love the variety there, as well!

2. Great pictures. Loved the red squirrel and the turtle parade.

1. Thanks. I love those red squirrels, as well. They are just too entertaining!

3. Stunning! Especially loved the red tail hawk, awesome!

1. Thanks. This place is just a few minutes down the road from me. I feel fortunate to be able to visit often!

4. You must love visiting this sanctuary, Julie. It harbors a remarkable array of beautiful creatures, and your photos are heart-warming.
    Best,
    Tanja

1. Thanks so much! If I haven’t gone to visit there for a few days, I get restless, and want to see all my “friends”.

1. I can easily relate! 🙂

5. Fantastic pictures and each one unique.

1. Thanks! I agree-those creatures are unique!

1. Welcome 😊😊😊

6. Your lovely images recording such a variety of creatures and birds cheered me up. Thanks!

1. Thanks.What would we do without nature to center us🐒🐦 and cheer us?

7. These are wonderful photos! You have definitely captured their characters. 🙂

1. Thanks! I love it when their characters shine through.🐶

8. Amazing photos! Love them all.

1. Thanks. I love looking back at all the pics of my wild “friends”!

9. Wonderful photos 🙂

1. Thanks! The Audubon is a wonderful place!