1. They were so fun to photograph. 😉

1. They are adorable! ❤

1. My two new best friends! 😉

2. Wooow! They are so beautiful, cozy, absolutely lovely! I love them! Great photos Julie!
    Amazing contrast donkeys color with the red back. Thank’s for share.
    Have a wonderful week!

1. I think cozy is a good word for them, Elvira!

1. Yes! I agree with you! Thank’s, Julie!

3. I would have wanted to take them home with me, Julie! Were you tempted, too? 🙂

1. Indeed I was tempted, Tanja! Although they were fenced in, they came right over to see what I was doing, and seemed natural at holding cute poses. They are at the Bison farm, so I’m glad I can keep seeing them!

1. That’s nice, Julie. Please give them a nose rub from me next time to go. 🙂

4. H.J. for avian101 April 3, 2022 at 10:04 PM

They are really cute! Great pictures, Julie. 🙂

1. Thanks, H.J. They live not far away, so I love going to take pics of them!

1. Thanks! I think I’ve unspammed you. Lol! Didn’t even know I had a spam list!!

5. So darned cute, especially that last picture!

1. The farmer to me they were brothers, and are known for their cuteness. 😉

1. They surely brightened up my day!

6. Awwww, they are too cute!

1. Oh, those ears! 😉

7. Adorable! I think they are used to getting their picture taken. 😉

1. I think you are right about that! 😉

8. Totally cute and fluffy too!

1. Oh my goodness, these two donkeys are my latest favorite “quick visit”. Very cheerful!