1. Wonderful shots.

1. Thanks for visiting! I’m experimenting with black and white lately, so I’m glad for the feedback.

2. At least itโ€™s nice and sunny.

1. Yup! ๐Ÿ˜Š It is great to not be worrying about the pipes freezing today. 10 degrees felt downright balmy this morning!

3. I think that the cold makes the light and photos sharper and crisper. They are beautiful.

1. Thanks! I am happy to say that it is raining today, and will go up to the 50s. Such is life in New England!

4. Wow – very effective this use of light and shadow, and the snow makes the perfect palette. Keep warm!

1. Thanks so much for visiting! Ah, life in New England-today is warm and rainy. Temps in the mid 40s!

5. Great shadows! The first one is my favorite.

6. Great images, my friend. Thanks for visiting Elm Drive Images. I’ll be looking for more of your work.

1. Thanks! It makes me smile when I see your birds, squirrels, snow etc. that look so much like MY Massachusetts birds, squirrels and snow!๐Ÿถ Nice to have a “small world” moment.