1. H.J. for avian101 November 4, 2021 at 7:39 PM

It won’t be very long and everything will be covered in white. Different in colors but as beautiful as before! Thank you, Julie. 🙂

1. So true, H.J. I love the snow as well (when I don’t have to drive in it) , until about February. Around thenI am ready for some warmth and green!

2. You live in a beautiful area! Love those green pastures.

1. Thanks! It is a beautiful area, not in the way of big majestic spaces, but one with lots of smaller gems, I think.

1. Same here in central Maine.

3. Stunning. Where are the horses? Slipped out that dip in the fence? 😉

1. Ha ha! no horses there…the monks in this abbey are too busy brewing their own beer!https://spencerbrewery.com/index.php/our-beers

4. Great shots, Julie! I love fences, and think they add a nice bonus and composition to photos. 🙂

1. Thanks, Donna! Hmmm…maybe I’ll think about a fence series. 😉

1. Sounds very good to me! 😊

5. The slightly arched branch in photo # 4 looks like an inviting place to sit or stretch out on, Julie. I imagine it’s wide enough to cradle a human.

1. Ooh, there’s and idea! 😉

6. Those wooden fences seem to have become an integral part of the landscape. A fence series sounds like a great idea!

1. I’m thinking about a fence series: wooden, stone, metal, picket–lots of variety there!