1. Wow! Amazing and beautiful. Thanks for share Julie.
    Have a wonderful time!

1. Thanks, Elvira. Waxwings are among my favorite birds.
      -Julie

1. You are welcome Julie. Exactly, are wonderful! Thanks! I love birds!

2. Julie you did an excellent job of capturing the full beauty of the Cedar Waxwing. I just saw a flock yesterday morning and they look like plain brown birds unless you have great optics or great photos like these. This was a wonderful celebration, thank you.

1. Thanks for those kind words, Jet. I love the little bits of red and yellow on their tails, and of course, their cute little “bandit masks” they sport!

3. Cedars and Bohemians are such strikingly showy birds. Always great to get an opportunity to watch and photograph them. Thanks for sharing. Allan

1. I’m glad you enjoyed them, Allan. They are fun to photograph because they are so interested in eating, they forget I’m even there!
      -Julie

4. Super photos, Julie. Don’t you just want to carress their velvet-looking feathers?!

1. Those velvet feathers always remind me of that soft brown royal color of a king and queens attire…;-)

1. They are just as priceless–maybe even more.

5. Aerial acrobats! Such pretty birds, too. 🙂

1. Aerial acrobats is a great way to describe them! 😉

6. I love Cedar Waxwings, great shots, Julie! How lucky to have them in your backyard! For real, I thought I saw one in my holly tree and ran out with my camera. It wasn’t. 😦

7. I love those birds! Nice pictures.

8. H.J. for avian101 February 11, 2022 at 9:32 PM