1. Beautiful pics. I swear I heard a robin today, but we are still steeped in snow.

1. Thanks, VJ. No snow here now, but a major one coming soon!

2. Wow! Beautiful and monochromatic photos and the video seem to show the choreography.
    Great share, thanks.

1. Thanks, Elvira. Those robins were really busy!

1. Yes, they are lovely. Thanks Julie.

3. It’s great to see your Spring Fling, Julie. I love robins. And how fun to see the photos of the worm catch, and the busy robins in the video.

1. Thanks, Jet. There have been a few robins staying all year, but this was quite a big flock, so I suspect they had just “flown in” recently!

4. H.J. for avian101 February 22, 2022 at 9:04 PM

Lovely captures, Julie. The backgrounds of leaves and rocks is fantastic. Good work! 🙂

1. Thanks, H.J. This was a “snow is all gone” shoot. However, 8-12 inches are on the way (or so they say).
      Cheers,

5. I love robins, I’ve had lots of them in my backyard recently as well, except they’re eating the holly berries in my trees. Maybe this evening they had worms for dinner. 🙂

1. LOL! I’m glad you enjoyed the photos. My first time putting up a little “video”. Hmmm..where do I get my ideas from, I wonder?
      😉

6. Such a welcome sight! I particularly like the photo of the robin on the rock. For us, the storm is all rain. I expect the same was true for you?

1. Yes. Now more snow after temps in the 50s!

7. Excellent photos. Hello, spring!

8. Love the Robins! Your photos are beautiful. We have had some in our yard recently. It is wonderful to hear them sing when I step outside in the morning. Spring will be here soon!

1. Hurrah for spring! Thanks so much for visiting!

9. I simply love robins–they always put me in a good mood. They are definitely ready for spring, having been singing for a few weeks. 🙂