1. Little cuties… Willow is adorable!

1. Willow reminds me of a stuffed animal. πŸ˜‰

2. I’m in love with Willow! ❀️❀️❀️

1. Me, too, Bridgette! Glad you enjoyed the photos.
      -Julie

3. H.J. for avian101 February 26, 2022 at 9:40 PM

The sheep smile at you, the may know you are a charming lady. No? Great photos, Julie. πŸ™‚

1. LOL, H.J.! I think the sheep smiled because it thought maybe I was going to feed it! I’m glad you enjoyed the photos.
      Cheers,

4. Willow is adorable, what a wonderful smile! Great Tufted Titmouse shot, how happy it looks!!

1. Thanks, Donna. I love it when shots like that work out well. πŸ˜‰

5. Lovely sequence of pictures and the story they tell.

1. Thanks, Laurie. Never short of a story when visiting the Audubon. πŸ˜‰

6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing and beautiful photos! My favourite the chairs.
    Thanks for share Julie.
    Have a wonderful time!

1. I love those chairs, too, Elvira, and I sit in them a lot. Wishing you a good week.
      -Julie

1. Wow! Those are amazing! I imagine those in photo for spring, sunmer, autum winter, San ValentΓ­n, Christmas, etc.
        Thank you Julie!
        Have a good week too!
        Elvira 😊

7. Gorgeous photos πŸ’š Is Willow a Herdwick?

1. I’m glad you enjoyed the photos, Cathy. Yes, Willow is indeed a Herdwick. πŸ˜‰

1. I love those sheep πŸ™‚

8. What a cheerful sequence of shots. Willow looks like a real character!

1. Thank you! Willow certainly steals the show!

9. This gallery of life on earth is refreshing, Julie, and so fun. The opening photo with Willow brings an instant smile, and there is warmth and beauty to all of them.

1. Thank you for those kind words, Jet. Willow really is a special sheep, no?

10. Wonderful photos! Willow looks like looks rather playful. πŸ™‚ The red squirrel seems to have a nut too big for him. Love how he doesn’t give up!

1. I think Willow is an especially photogenic sheep. And the red squirrels, they NEVER seem to give up! LOL!