Bluebird Picnic

Eastern Bluebirds flew into town and invited their friends for a feast at the feeders.

Male Eastern Bluebird, Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary, Princeton, MA
Female Eastern Bluebird
Female Bluebird, Blue Jay, Female Cardinal
Female Bluebird, Gray Squirrel
Downy Woodpecker, Male Bluebird

1. Lovely feathered friends! The morning chorus this morning was delightful to hear… they are all twitter-pated!

2. Eastern, Western, or Mountain, Bluebirds are simply wonderful. So glad they are gracing the area with their presence, Julie. 🙂

1. So true!
      And what I really like about WordPress is you get to see and learn about different birds from your friends from all over the world. It’s very uplifting!
      Cheers,

1. I feel the same way, Julie.

1. Thank you. What would we do without birds?

1. They make the world look better! 🐦

3. They are so pretty! That is quite a photo you got of the bluebird, the cardinal, and the bluejay. Pictures like that don’t come along every day.

1. Thanks, Laurie. I’m pretty chuffed that I got those three together! 😉

4. I am impressed by your photographs apart of the beauty of the composition, it seems that you make them pose for you. Congratulations Julie! Thank’s for share.

1. Thank you for those kind words, Elvira. You have made my day! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

1. You are welcome, Julie. It’s a pleassure follow your blog. Thank’s.
        Wonderful weekend too!

5. H.J. for avian101 March 31, 2022 at 9:48 PM

Great close-ups, Julie. Do you feed them corn on a cob? Is it frozen or fresh? What a great idea. I love corn too! …No, I’m not a bird. Take care dear. 🙂

6. So many these blue birds, thank you!

1. You are so very welcome! Have a good weekend.

7. The bluebirds are gorgeous and so are their friends. What a treat to see such lovely birds and the squirrels too.

1. I love to see the animals and birds together. If only people could act more like them!