1. Angela Marchand February 3, 2020 at 9:50 PM

wow!

1. Whoo! We get a lot of pink in the morning in my yard, but not often like thid

2. …not often like this.๐Ÿ•

1. Thanks! It was a wonderful moment!

2. I donโ€™t remember ever seeing such a brilliant red sky.

1. We get a lot of pretty morning pink and red in my yard, but this was exceptionally bright, and only lasted a few minutes. Must have to do with the particular cloud s above.

3. Beauty at its best. Superb๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1. A great way to start the day!

4. Fabulous photographs! The colors of the sky are so beautiful.

1. Thanks! Sort of reminds me of Summer evenings at the ocean, actually.

5. We have had some wonderful sunrises and sunsets this winter, havenโ€™t we? I especially like the first photo.

1. Thanks! Yes, there have been some stunners!

6. Gorgeous colors, Julie. I wonder if the saying proved true.

1. Ha Ha! The saying did NOT prove true! Quite the opposite! ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Love those rare colorful mornings!

7. Excellent…beautiful color!