1. H.J. for avian101 March 22, 2022 at 9:21 PM

What a sky! Here, we have more rain and more rain. Great shot, Julie. 🙂

1. Wishing you sunny skies, H.J.!

2. Beautiful geese and water!

3. Beautiful day, beautiful photos. I wonder if the geese are looking for a place to start a family?

1. I think they are, Laurie. The staff at Wachusett Meadow tells me that geese pairs most often return year after year to the same place, so they might be ones I’ve seen in previous years. …A happy thought!I’

4. Wow! So beautiful photos and colors the ducks are amazing. Thank’s for shere Julie.
    Keep well.

5. Oh, that sky! You really captured the beauty!

1. Thanks. I try to capture the blue sky as much as I can. 🙂

6. Love, love, love the blues! I like to sit and watch the geese swim. There is just something so relaxing watching them float on the water.

1. Thank you. They are so laid back. The opposite of the busy mergansers!