1. I love your gorgeouos blue turtles! From your title I first thought you painted them! Great post.

1. Ha! Don’t I wish I could paint like that! Fortunately, Nature is the most fabulous artist.

1. Yes, it is hard to come close to nature’s beauty!

2. I do envy your zoom lens. And whatever you do to highlight those blues.

1. Thanks. I’ve been noticing lately that I am craving those open blue skies!

3. H.J. for avian101 March 25, 2022 at 9:30 PM

The turtle finally made it! aren’t you happy, Julie That takes a lot effort. Cool photos. 🙂

1. First turtle of the year.. Maybe spring is finally here, H.J.!

1. H.J. for avian101 March 26, 2022 at 7:13 PM

🙂

4. Wow! So amazing and beautiful turtle! Wonderful colors, thank’s Julie.
    Nice weekend.

1. Thanks, Elvira. I love how colorful they are, as well. Fun to photograph!

1. You are welcome, Julie. Yes, they are. Thats great!
        Hace a fun weekend!

5. Oh, so pretty! Thank goodness for the zoom lens.

1. It’s a built in lens on a pretty simple camera–just enough complexity for me to handle. LOL!

6. Handsome fella! Look at those claws!!